Definition of Schedule:
- Auxiliary, explanatory, or supplemental document that forms part of a principal document, such as a list of individual items (with their descriptions and values) covered by an insurance policy, or a depreciation schedule that provides supporting details to a financial statement.
- Written or printed catalog or list of charges, items, prices, etc., arranged or organized in alphabetical, chronological, magnitudinal, or any other classification or order.
- Timetable for a program or project showing how activities and milestone events are sequenced and phased over the allotted period.
Synonyms of Schedule
Active list, Agenda, Allocate, Allot, Appoint, Approach, Appropriate to, Arrange, Arrangement, Assign, Assign to, Attack, Batting order, Bill, Bill of fare, Blacklist, Blueprint, Blueprinting, Book, Budget, Calculate, Calculation, Calendar, Card, Carte du jour, Cast, Catalog, Chart, Charting, Checklist, Civil list, Conception, Concert, Contrivance, Contrive, Cost, Cost out, Cut out, Dedicate, Design, Destine, Detail, Device, Devise, Disburse, Disposition, Docket, Earmark, Enroll, Enter, Enterprise, Enumerate, Enumeration, Envisagement, Expend, Fate, Figure, Figuring, File, Forecast, Foresight, Forethought, Fork out, Frame, Game, Go through, Graphing, Ground plan, Guidelines, Idea, Impanel, Incur costs, Index, Intend, Intention, Inventory, Invest, Itemization, Itemize, Items, Keep score, Lay out, Lay plans, Layout, Line up, Lineup, List, List of agenda, Listing, Long-range plan, Lot, Make a projection, Make arrangements, Make assignments, Mapping, Mark off, Mark out for, Master plan, Menu, Method, Methodize, Methodology, Open the purse, Operations research, Ordain, Organization, Organize, Outlay, Outline, Pay, Pay out, Pigeonhole, Plan, Plan ahead, Planning, Planning function, Playbill, Portion off, Post, Prearrange, Prearrangement, Procedure, Program, Program of action, Program of operation, Programma, Project, Prospectus, Protocol, Put out, Rationalization, Rationalize, Record, Register, Registry, Repertory, Reserve, Restrict, Restrict to, Retired list, Roll, Roll call, Roster, Run through, Schema, Schematism, Schematization, Schematize, Scheme, Scheme of arrangement, Score, Set, Set apart, Set aside, Set off, Set up, Setup, Shape, Shell out, Sick list, Sink money in, Slate, Spend, Splurge, Squander, Strategic plan, Strategy, System, Systematization, Systematize, Table, Tabulate, Tactical plan, Tactics, Tag, Tally, Tally sheet, The big picture, The picture, Throw money around, Time, Timetable, Way, Work out, Work up, Working plan
How to use Schedule in a sentence?
- Try and make sure to always stay on your schedule so that you dont fall behind and need to play catch up.
- We were right on schedule for our trip and would be arriving right when we said we would, which was at 8 o clock am.
- You should always try to adhere to a strict schedule so that you end up being in the right places at the right times.